Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bad dog, bad dog fatty! Cabot ate the ch chips (again). Come to think of it: What a way to go...OD'ing on chocolate. I was sure she wouldn't get them. The bag was sealed, for crying out loud! I knew something was up when she wouldn't look at me this morning. She does look embarassed.


2 comments:

BeadKnitter said...

I sure hope your dog is okay. Chocolate is toxic for them. They sure know how to pull on the ol' heart strings though, don't they? How can anyone be angry at that?

NH Knitting Mama said...

At least the pup has good taste!

Welcome to the knitting blog ring.