Saturday, March 15, 2008

I just dyed my new yarn and have no idea if it will look ok or not. It's now cooling. I think I'll hang it in the tub to dry.
I also bought Harmony sock needles. I was pleasantly surprised to find 6 needles of each size, and 2 sizes of the 1's and 2's. The case is handy.
Back to the dyeing...I used more dye than I expected to and a few different kinds. I used blueberry tea, sugar free koolaid, plain koolaid, food coloring, and crystal light sugar free. I need to be more organized next time and buy enough of one kind of dye. It's more expensive than I thought. If only I could find the plain Kool Aid, ahhh.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

I have one set of the Knitpicks harmony sock needles. I really love them! Having 6 is nice, isn't it.

Reading thru your blog, I saw your reference to "Up with Toes" group on Ravelry. I just checked it out.... WOW!! Too risky for me, I am sure to break the rules. I better pass on that one. LOL
k