Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day
I've got an earth friendly link today. Go check out Th!nk. I th!nk it's awesome.
I also th!nk I will try to post an earthy link more often.

My new project...ta da... Flutter Sleeve Cardigan, by Pam Allen from the Spring 08 Interweave Knits. This is the first time I have used the yarn called for in a pattern, weird for me. It's a deeper brown than the picture shows.

I also have a peek at my sewing/knitting/etc. room. I love it, even though the walls are full of isms from MiniMe and her friends. There are worse things teens could be doing.
Harumph! Blogger is not cooperating with the picture upload thingy. I'll post pictures of my room later.
My Spring vacation is going great. Very relaxing, even though I'm busy doing all kinds of things. I think/know the relaxing part is that the things I'm doing are those things I want to do and no one is looking down on me throwing bad Kharma and you'renotgoodenough vibes. Life can be so simple to figure out.
The 3 Golden Compass books are finished. Sooo good. Excellent writing. It's difficult to go from Phillip Pulman (author) to Twilight. I'm about half way through and it's going very fast. MiniMe has read all of the Twilight books and since we watched every single Buffy together, Vampires are not so bad to read about. Speaking of Buffy, I miss that time 2 spring/summers ago when we sat and had our Buffy marathon. I'm lucky she still likes me and gives me books to read so we can talk about them.

No comments: