Saturday, November 22, 2008

The movie wasn't long enough. So good. One thing I would have liked to see, more Cullen family character development. One thing I would have liked to not see/hear, the music. The music was odd, I guess that's not so strange considering the plot.
Robert Pattinson (H. P.'s Cedric Diggory) ISSS Edward. If you read the book, you would understand. It took me awhile to get used to him, he has an unusual look about him, but now I'm ok with him.
As for the teeny boppers.....OMG! I could have done with out them, I even know their names, they called out to each other so often.
I will purchase the video and watch it in peace.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

I have read all the books too. I enjoyed them. I plan on watching the movie at home - eventually. Don't think I could stand the kid-o thing. Thanks for your "review".
k