Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The 2nd Xanax was a little over the edge. It made me good for nothing for the rest of the day and night.
The MRI was not just open, it was completely open on one side. The table moved horizontaly under the machine. No head first. I used a cloth to cover my eyes and it was a breeze.
I have to have another one, this time with dye. The back doc found nerve somethingotother. So, before I get cortisone shots, I need the second scan. Ugh. This time I can't use the open, open MRI, I have to go to the open MRI. It's not as open but better than the tube of doom.

The past week has been sureal. We lost a young(52) family member quite suddenly. It certainly bumps the world off its axis.
Nothing is as shocking and thought provoking.

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Well, hang in there with all the MRI stuff.

Sorry for the loss in your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your family member. Hang in there. Glad the MRI wasn't so bad but sorry you have to have another one. Hope all goes well. Your bag is almost done so hopefully that will add some cheer when I can send it.

FFBE Pal

Dorothy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family!