Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another good day...good grief! The rugrats are still cute. Today all **ll broke loose when all the math books fell off the shelf. You'd think Lucille Ball had just stuffed all those chocolates into her mouth on the assembly line. Geeez. The littlest things can set them off giggling and snickering. The worst is when someone 'burps out the back end'. Usually after lunch.

Speaking of food. I just cooked some whole grain rotini. Ugh. It's so heavy and weird. Even the texture is off. I tried covering it up with stuff, it only made it worse.

Got a package in the mail today. Spring, Fall, and Winter Interweave Knits back issues from 2006. I've been buying back issues from my LYS. These were the only ones not there. I love perusing IK. I haven't made anything from them yet.

No comments: