Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 1 of winter vacation!! I was so happy all day, giddy. Not one off course rugrat slamming doors, taking the insides of the marker out and squeezing it, circling the hall outside my door for an hour, could get me down today. My motto was: "ignore and move on". For today it worked. The rest of the class was happy with my motto for the day. It was the 100th day of school and we had loads of things to keep us busy while anarchy was happening outside our door. Now I need 80 different strategies for the rest of the year. I have a week off to come up with them, as well as knit my rear end off and shop till I drop.

In knitting news, I was thinking of working up a Wallaby in cotton. Trying to get my stash down, or at least make a dent because my favorite outlet store is having a sale!

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Enjoy!!!

Allison said...

Have a great break - you deserve it! Are you doing anything fun? Can't wait to see your Wallaby.