Thursday, June 05, 2008

MiniMe is 17 today. I have no idea how that happened. It was just a minute ago we were rushing into Boston 5 weeks too early. It was so busy that night we were all squeezed into a tiny old dressing room, me, DH, Dr.Pitcher, 1 nurse, 1incubator, 1 neo nurse, 1neo Dr.,1 Anesthesiologist for the epideral that didn't work, and last but not least big sister, mine, that is. "Would you like to deliver right now, or wait till I deliver the twins?" 'I'll be fine, go get the twins out and I'll wait here. Just keep that stopper stuff dripping', and so it went.

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Aw... have a good day!

Kathy... said...

Sounds like there is much much more to that story.... :)

I agree thought - where do the years go? My "baby" is 28, and about to have her own baby. The funny thing is....I am no older.... :) (yeah - that's REAL funny!!)

Enjoy your special day!
k