Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I don't know what to blog about first.
the election,
thoughts about the election,
road trip with minime,
Kindle,
I better get my head together first, and get a snack.
*************
As I was filling up, I surfed the blog-o-sphere. Never have I seen so many posts in one day. All about the election. Good grief, what a relief. We now have hope, not only for those of us who are fortunate to have jobs, health insurance, enough food on the table, a warm home to live in, but for those of us who are in great need for the necessities of life. Wants and needs are no longer relevant. We have too many without, to be a country of elietists, dare I say a country run by the Bushes, all 12 years of it.
Let's work together. I know we can, yes, we, can.
America, thank you.

No comments: