Sunday, November 09, 2008

I got a little crazy back there. That's not always a bad thing.
Back to knitting.
I'm still working on the basket weave scarf for Minime. It's taking more concentration than I thought. I didn't make the edges, not that I didn't want to, I overlooked it. I say that word: overlooked. It sounds better than forgot, didn't see it, didn't remember it, was so busy to get started that I didn't read all the directions, fill in your blank.
IT ARRIVED!

The Kindle TaDaaa!
It is so fabulous! I have to sneak to explore it, cuz it's for Christmas. That is easier said than done. People are always here. When I get home from school, I'm usually alone for 30ish minutes. I may have to take it into the bathroom.
I have bought one book so far. Jane Eyre. I know, not very exciting, but I love that bookand it was $0.50, yes, 50 cents. Also, I have a few books on preview. That's free for a snippet or two. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, another favorite.
More later after I've had time to play.

1 comment:

sherriknits said...

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is probably my favorite book of all time. Have fun w/the Kindle!