Friday, March 20, 2009

Spinning Day 4
I'm getting the hang of it! Too much twist--not good. Too little twist--not good. Baby bear twist....just right. Now if it could stop dropping. I have figured out if it has papa bear twist, the yarn will break and the spindle will fall. Also, mama bear has a problem with falling too.  
I'm twisting the fiber that came with the spinner, and some samples. Once I am done with those I will be ready for the stuff I spent real money on. That may not be for a long time. 
Cutiepatootie invited all of us for dinner. Even Dander, A and K's new dog.  Cabot prefers to stay home. Cutiepatootie and her dad are cooking, she has a secret ingredient for American Chop Suey. Sunday should be fun. All of us together again.

1 comment:

Sarah Glova said...

I think it's so cool that you're spinning-- I would love to try one day!! Enjoy your family dinner :)