Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Here are some winter woolies I have been working on. The moose hat is the US Olympic Team Hat. It was huge until I machine washed and dried it. It's now perfect. It's made out of Cascade 220.
This hat was made last year but too big. I washed and dried this one too...perfect.
Another 'after washed perfect' item. The theme of this day's photos is ~ BLOCKING. The one thing I don't do. The mitten is Noro silk garden, the liner is CEY's Fresco. Fresco is so soft and comfortable. The Angora sticks out from the mitten like static cling. I didn't attach them so I could line other mittens.
CEY patten, Molly. I couldn't find the color way I wanted in the suggested yarn, so I used Trendsetter Tonalita.

This is the Moose Loves Roses I started 2 years ago. Very warm and Chloe loves them.
Socks have been coming off my needles left and right. These are faux cable top down with an after thought heel on a size 3. I've had enough of size 2. They take forever and I'm impatient.

No comments: