Friday, July 15, 2011

I tried a another bakery, yummy devil's food and the icing...to-die-for. Not far, right under my nose in fact, and reasonably priced. Unfortunately it's a bit more labor intensive than I was looking for. The cuppy cakes are from The Hines Box...Duncan. Thank you mom, why reinvent the wheel.

Still going strong with laminated fabric. This time I made a table topper for my island.
I used a 50% off coupon at JoAnn's for iron-on laminate and bought 10 yards of it.
Picked up a few pieces of cotton to make Cutiepatootie some "clothes like Fancy Nancy".

Go check out Made to see her tutorial on making a faux chenille blanket. So crafty. You know I'll be working on that soon, along with my oilcloth projects, Fancy Nancy clothes, a few tops for me, some more flag buntings, and of course my knitting. No sweat.

BTW, just found out I have a torn miniscus. A sports injury of all things. Keeping in shape can be dangerous, hehehe Bursitis there too. I'm suppose to be taking it easy, but I'M ON VACATION, DAMN IT! The doctor said remember RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation. Easy for him to say.

No comments: