Saturday, February 09, 2008

3-day weekend is here! Monday will be a mental health day, and boy do I need it. I haven't taken any all year. My class this year has been very difficult to control and therefore difficult to teach. So needy in so many ways. Enough whinning.
Of course there will be a lot of knitting and reading and shopping and cleaning. In truth, a lot of quiet down time.
It's suppose to snow on and off for the next 2 days. (Wouldn't it be funny if we had a snow day this Monday.)
Snow is my favorite weather, especially now that I don't shovel. "Don't want to injure my back, it's doing so well since that cortisone shot that gave me that bad allergic reaction so I can't get any more shots." says me with a grin.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

oooh - enjoy your day! Sounds awesome to me!