Friday, September 19, 2008

I got this great book of patterns. Because I wanted to make
the cats and mice into a blanket. I've started it, a few times.

This is how far I've gotten. Not very. I keep getting lost in the pattern. That may be because I watch too much TV. So, of course I started another project.
These socks.
I still can't believe I bought RED HEART!! I'm such a yarn snob. It's 70% wool, 30% nylon with Aloe. The aloe is suppose to be kind on your hands. I will report back later.
I had primary day off this week and oh so nice. I loaded up on beads for some crazy thought I will be making earrings and necklaces, bought another pair of jeans, got caught up on my soaps, and made dinner.

2 comments:

bobbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bobbi said...

thanks so much for thing of me. i'm not blogging much as u can see, i've slowed down with most everything i do. i guess i'm just getting older and slower,