Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Must wean off Facebook.
September is over, thankfully. I do love the fall, but Sept. sends me into a tail spin. School starting up and back into the job-thing. Minime has been absent in my day-to-day. She is loving or at least liking college. I am so thankful for that, but a bit of me wished she missed it here more. 
We just spent the weekend together at my niece's wedding on Cape Cod. What a great time we had. Family can be so fun.    Here we are, 2 missing.
Still knitting the purple Austin Sweater. Had a few things in between that took me away. I'm knitting my first lace shawl. Flower Basket using Sock Pixie yarn. The pattern was in Interweave and is related to the popular free one on Ravelry, Swallow Tail.
Always a pair of socks in progress. I'm loving the short circs, wooden Hiya Hiya. 

1 comment:

Mary said...

My New Year's resolution is, "NO more playing Bejeweled on Facebook!"